Electro - Precipitation (EP) / Electrolytic Oxidation (EOX) / Electro - Coagulation (EC)
• Based on Faraday’s Law and the principles of Electrolysis, Adsorption and Co – Precipitation.
• Uses a Low Voltage Direct Current to Remove Multiple Contaminates via a Single Unit Process.
• Removes both Dissolved and Suspended Contaminates: Heavy Metals / Oils & Grease / VOC / TSS.
• Destroys Bacteria and Oxidizes Soluble Hydrocarbons.
• Electro – Precipitation (EP)
PFC adsorbed to the active flocculate generated within the Reactor and are Co-Precipitated in
the subsequent clarifier.
• Electrolytic Oxidation (EOX)
(1) Direct Anodic Oxidation: PFC react directly at the surface of the Anode in the Reactor.
(2) Indirect Oxidation: PFC react with Secondary Oxidants that are formed in the Reactor.
Wastewater treatment process
PFOS PFOA, Metals Removal